About Dr Victor Tsan
Dr. Tsan graduated with honors from Moldavian State University of Medicine and Pharmacy in 1976.
In 1978, Dr Tsan began a Psychotherapy internship at Moscow State College of Medicine.
After successful internship completion in 1980, Dr. Tsan continued his education by taking a fellowship in Homeopathy at the Kyiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Despite being a successful practitioner for a couple of years afterward, Dr Tsan decided to continue his education to better serve his patients.
In 1998 Dr. Tsan graduated from the Beijing Graduate School of China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences (GSCACMS). There he got his knowledge of acupuncture and other holistic practices.
After 1998, Dr Tsan started widely to use holistic approaches treating his patients.
While continuing his holistic practice, Dr Tsan pursued further study through a fellowship in Weight Loss and Natural Treatment at Saint Carlos Institute in Bangkok, Thailand. He graduated from it in 2001.
In 2011 Dr Tsan completed the course in clinical hypnosis and psychotherapy at The Mindcare Organization, LTD, in Huddersfield, England.
Not stopping there, Dr Tsan completed another education in Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy and Pain Management at the American School of Hypnosis, In Biddeford, ME.
The same year, in 2011 Victor Tsan founded Viva Healthy Life- The Center for Holistic Treatment, where he has successfully until the present time, treats his patients suffering from a variety of afflictions.
Dr Tsan poses Master Degree in Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Tsan’s Professional Memberships and Awards:
Victor Tsan is a successful hypnotist and medical practitioner. Throughout his career, he has a big experience healing many people who were suffering from a variety of illnesses, some of which were refused to be treated by practitioners of modern medicine.
Among his many accomplishments is the developing of Stomach Mind Band procedure.
For this progress, Dr Tsan turned out to be a Lifetime Associate of The Royle Institute of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, in London, England.
For the successful work in the medical field, Dr Tsan was sworn in as Lifetime Honorable Member of the Saint Carlos Institute Bangkok, Thailand.
Dr Tsan is also an Honorable Member of the Association of Complete Mind Therapists, in Brussels, Belgium and cherish Member of the American International Hypnosis Association and a Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists.
At Philadelphia Acupuncture Clinic Dr Tsan‘s responsibilities and duties are:
- Clinic management and case management.
- Professional supervision. At Philadelphia Acupuncture Clinic all treatment plans are approved by Dr Tsan before treatment begins
- Reiki Healing- This is a Japanese spiritual treatment and method for relaxation and stress minimization. Reiki benefits the body’s natural ability to heal and rejuvenate as well as to bring back balance within the body chakras. Dr Tsan is a Certified, Reiki Master
- Holistic treatment- A holistic way means treating the patient positioned on the determination of the patient’s entire body, mind, and emotional state. The goal of holistic treatment is treating the patient by restoring balance and get rid of the source of the disease, not just the symptoms.
- Homeopathy – Treating patients based on Samuel Hahnemann’s teaching that “likes heal likes”. Homeopathic remedies are very light formulas of different natural products (plants, animal products, micro-elements, etc.) that for a healthful man would originate symptoms similar to a disease.
- Alcohol addiction treatment- Dr Tsan successfully treats alcohol dependence through clinical hypnosis, in combination with ear acupuncture NADA protocol.
- Smoking cessation- Dr Tsan successfully uses Clinical Hypnosis, NLP, and Acupuncture.
- Weight loss – Dr Tsan practices the Stomach Mind Band procedure developed by him to guide the patient to reduce the amount of food, and at the same time eliminating the risk of actual surgery.
- Erectile dysfunction – Dr Tsan widely uses his academical and clinical experience for treating fertility and erectile problems with the help of homeopathy.
- Authentic Hijama
A lot of people do not realize that most of the problems they are experiencing can be eliminated with Natural Medication without the use of any substances, pills, or surgery.
If you are interested in our services and would like to learn more about our methods of alternative medicine – book an appointment for an initial 100 % free of charge evaluation and meet Dr Tsan. All of your questions and concerns will be answered in a professional manner.