Acupuncture for Urinary tract diseases is effective and free from side effects treatment. Before we begin with the discussion about acupuncture for Urinary tract diseases we need to understand what is acupuncture and how it works. Acupuncture is a form of treatment that involves inserting needles through the skin of a patient at specific points of the body, to various depths and in various direction. Many pieces of research revealed that acupuncture relieves pain and it can be used to treat most of the diseases. How acupuncture works remains a mystery to the scientists. Some scientists claim it works because it has a neurological effect while others argue that it balances vital energy. Acupuncture originated in China and it been used as a form of treatment for more than three thousand years. Before Chinese acupuncturists started using needles they were using sharpened stones.
Acupuncture can be an effective treatment for urinary tract infections known as UTI. These infections are not very common in men but they are very common in women, because of the different length and shape of the urinary tract in male and female bodies. About half of females suffer from UTI at least once in their life. Urinary infections that affect men usually localizes at the prostate gland.
Different forms of Urinary tract diseases.
- Painful urination. If you are experiencing pain when urinating and the urine has changed color consult your doctor and get tested for UTI.
- Prostatitis. This is a men’s ailment. If your testicles are in pain, or the tip of the penis is in pain, or you are experiencing pain in your lower abdomen and you are urinating regularly, it can be a sign of prostatitis. Other signs are lack of libido, pain after urinating and pain in the area between perineum and testicles.
- Prostatic Hyperplasia. If you are a male who is more than 60 years and you are getting trouble getting your urine stream started and stopping it completely you may develop the growth of the prostate. It could be benign or malignant. See a urologist to rule out prostate cancer.
- Bladder Prolapse. If you are a woman of any age and you are having pain in your pelvis and there is a tissue protruding from your vagina, that is a sign of possible bladder prolapse. Also having difficulty in urinating and feeling that the bladder is not empty after urinating is also another sign of this condition.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) If you are experiencing a lot of pain during intercourse and OBGYN doesn’t see any problems, you may have UTI. A UTI may possibly injure and irritate the delicate soft tissues in your urinary tract. In this case, any penetrant fingers, adult toy, tongue or penis is able to put force on the delicate layers of the urinary structures for the duration of vaginal intercourse.
- Urinary incontinence. And if you are having urine leakage when you sneeze, or cough you may suffer from the weakness of the urethral sphincter.
Many of the Urinary tract diseases are sexually transmitted and triggered by bacterial infections. You need to treat these diseases as early as possible. It is a myth that many patients who have prostatic cancer have resulted from long term prostatitis, however, the urinary tract works well when it is infection free.
Acupuncture for Urinary tract diseases.
Acupuncture for Urinary tract diseases is effective and safe. Acupuncture philosophy explains that kidneys’ meridian is responsible for water metabolism in the body. All the problems of the bladder, prostate, and urethra are all related to the kidneys.
Does acupuncture really work for Urinary tract diseases?
You may have heard of this treatment before but you don’t know if it really works or it will just be a waste of your money. We are assuring you that acupuncture works, it is effective, safe, and it is not a painful process. The research was done on women who had been treated with acupuncture for Urinary tract diseases. It revealed that after 4 weeks of the treatment there was a significant improvement in bladder capacity, frequency, urgency, and quality of life.