Acupuncture for Gastrointestintestinal diseases is an effective and safe medical approach. Gastrointestintestinal diseases are 3rd most common disease of the human body. Doctors in China have been using acupuncture to treat various diseases, and it has always been very effective. The history of this method can be traced back to more than 3500 years ago. This method should not be used to compete with the available modern medicine. Still, it can be useful for some diseases that modern technology has not found a satisfying remedy. This method works, and it can be used to treat gastrointestinal diseases, among other conditions. The principles for using acupuncture are not the same as those for using modern medicine. Some people believe that it is a myth, while others think it is magic. Scientists have not been able to explain exactly how acupuncture works, but they have approved it for use as a healthy and effective way. Acupuncture is an efficient method of treating gastrointestinal diseases.
Symptoms of gastrointestinal diseases.
The symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders vary from one person to another, but there are some symptoms that are common in every person. You need to know these symptoms so that if you have the disease, you can seek professional help.
- Vomiting can signify many different diseases, but vomiting with blood is mostly a symptom of gastrointestinal disease.
- Blood in stools. If you have blood in your stool, contact a doctor and be tested if you have a gastrointestinal disease.
- Loss of appetite. You are served a very sweet meal, you are hungry, but you don’t have an appetite. That is a symptom of gastrointestinal disease.
- Abdominal pain and bloating of your stomach.
Treatment of gastrointestinal diseases.
The treatment of these diseases usually involves drug therapy. Some conditions refuse to respond to therapy. That is why it is very important to recognize the symptoms early so that you can seek professional help as early as possible. Sometimes the treatment of these diseases involves bone marrow transplantation. Treatment of some patients is tricky, and they will be required to go through several therapies for different diseases. During treatment, you will be required to follow a certain diet, and you have to avoid all sugary things. If you have severe diarrhea, you will be required to rehydrate and correct electrolyte deficiencies. You will be provided with anti-diarrhea medications, but the medicines are not appropriate sometimes.
How can acupuncture for gastrointestinal diseases help?
As you can see, it is not an easy thing to treat gastrointestinal diseases. It requires a lot of therapies and following particular diets so that your situation can improve. But do you know you don’t have to go through these normal therapies? Acupuncture for gastrointestinal diseases has been used for a long time now, and it is always very effective. How exactly it works is not yet known, but one thing is for sure is that it works. Call it magic or myth, but it surely does work. Some scientists discourage this method saying that it is of poor quality and unreliable, but that is not true because acupuncture works just fine. This method will help in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases by:
- Acupuncture for gastrointestinal diseases inhibits gastric acids and duodenal motility. It does this by activating the nerves that pass through spinal reflexes, increasing the motility via the supraspinal reflexes and the vagus nerve.
- This method alters the acid secretion in the body and then relives the visceral pain.
- This method also improves the emptying of the gastric. Many gastrointestinal diseases are connected to delay emptying of gastric acid. This method helps empty the acid even faster.
- Acupuncture for gastrointestinal diseases promotes the release of immunomodulatory and vascular factors, reducing inflammation.
- This method helps patients with acute pancreatitis by decreasing the permeability of intestinal mucosa. It also helps in reducing the accumulation of vascular substances that are active in the intestinal mucosa, as well as reducing the accumulation of endogenous inflammatory mediators.
- Acupuncture for gastrointestinal diseases increases the vasoactive intestinal peptide in the plasma and increases nitric oxide in the blood.
- This method stimulates the areas in the brain that are involved in gastric perception.
- The last thing that acupuncture does in helping treat gastrointestinal diseases is inhibiting stress-induced pro-opiomelanocortin expression in the hypothalamus.
Does Acupuncture for gastrointestinal diseases work?
Some people still believe that acupuncture is a myth, and some people have convinced them that this method is of low quality and does not work. If you have been convinced that this method does not work, whoever told you that lied to you. Research conducted by doctors from First People’s Hospital revealed that acupuncture relieves gastritis and is way more effective than medicine. Acupuncture is more effective in reducing or eliminating gastric mucosal lesions from patients with chronic gastritis than ranitidine. Acupuncture produced a 96.4 percent effective rate compared to a 69.9 percent effective rate produced by ranitidine. As you can see, acupuncture to treat gastrointestinal diseases is very effective and even better than the use of medicine. There is no known side effect of acupuncture and so if you have any gastrointestinal disorder, call any traditional Chinese practitioner, and he will help you out.
Gastrointestinal diseases may appear deadly, and they are not easy to treat. The symptoms of these diseases vary from one person to another, but some symptoms like nausea and vomiting blood are constant for everybody. These diseases are usually treated in a hospital, and one is required to undergo several therapies as well as follow a strict diet in order for him/her to recover fast. Many people don’t know about acupuncture, but the Chinese have practiced this method for over 3000 years, and it is very effective when it comes to treating gastrointestinal diseases. Research revealed that this method is even better than the use of ranitidine, while acupuncture has a 94.6% effective rate and ranitidine having 69.9% effective rate.
Contact our office at (267) 403-3085 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tsan and find the best and most effective way to treat your gastrointestinal problem.